This recipe s offered by Anne Beversdorf. Please feel free to
copy and distribute. There is absolutely NO recommendation about usage here. This is an experimental product
available for research purposes.
For more information about ORMUS, see www.subtleenergies.com/ormus
- 2 Stainless steel or pyrex bowls, to hold at least ½
gallon volume each
- Coffee filters
- Strainer to hold coffee filters (coffee pot top is ok
unless aluminum.) Do not use aluminum.
- Squirt bottle with good lid, or dropper
- pH paper that tests up to at least 11 (I’m happy with
strips ordered from www.indigo.com )
- Glass jar (spigot at bottom is useful)
- Turkey baster or 50cc syringe (esp. if you don’t have a
spigot on the jar)
Pyrex measuring cup.
- Coarse sea salt. The gray kind that looks damp—clumps
together—is best. I get it from Trader Joe’s for $3.79/2-cup jar. Or you can order Dead Sea Salt directly
- Lye (Red Devil Lye is in most groceries in the Drano
section). You can also order food grade lye from www.snowdriftfarm.com
- Gallon of Distilled water
- White distilled vinegar
Preparation: Do this over the sink, out of the
Pour one cup of distilled water in Pyrex measuring cup that’s
sitting in the sink. Add two tablespoons of lye powder. Standing back from the sink so fumes don’t get in your
eyes, stir powder til it dissolves. Note: The water will get hot. If lye powder contacts your skin or clothes,
remove it immediately with water and soap---take off the clothing immediately. The powder will eat through clothing
Place the squirt bottle or dropper bottle in the sink and pour
the lye solution into the bottle. If water is still hot, leave the lid loosely placed over the top. You can fasten
it later, when the water cools down.
- Pour 4 cups of water in a bowl and dissolve 1cup of salt
in the water. (Different brands of salt have different yields. Dead Sea salt takes 1/8 cup per
- Strain salt water thru coffee filters into the second
bowl. You will probably have to use many coffee filters, as there’s a lot of “stuff” in sea
- With pH paper ready, start adding dropperfuls (or very
small squirts) of lye-water to the salt water, STIRRING CONSTANTLY. (Vary your stir pattern, as the lye-water
will tend to concentrate on one section unless you blend it everywhere.)
- Check the pH of the water. You want the pH to reach 10
without going as high as 11. It will rise slowly til it gets to about 9, and then will go faster. When it gets
to about 10 it will suddenly rise FAST. If it gets as high as 11, add a few drops of vinegar to bring the PH
Note: The reason for the exact pH reading is that the m-state elements will drop
out of the water at just over 10.5. If you go too high, other elements (“Gilchrist Elements”) will drop out of
the water, and they are bad for you. So you want the pH to stay under 11. (10.78 to be
- When the correct pH is reached, check several places in
the water to make sure it’s evenly distributed.
- Pour water in large jar. Let it settle for at least 4
hours. Overnight is best. A white or grey precipitate will form at the bottom of the jar.
- When 4-12 hours has passed, drain or siphon off the clear
water (salt water), and refill the bottle with distilled or good drinking water. (You may keep this water,
adding more distilled to it and raising the pH to get more precipitate.) Shake it and let it settle again. This
is called “washing the precipitate”.
- Wash the precipitate at least 3 times with clean water,
each time shaking it and letting it settle at least 4 hours before repeating.
- After the last wash, pour the “slurry” of grey/white
powder and water into a glass jar with a lid and save it for use. Store it away from electric or magnetic
- Since Ormus is strongly affected by intent and by energy
fields, it seems to increase its potency if you surround it with high-energy objects. These range from
crystals, to photos of beloved teachers or grandmothers, to written intentions of goals,
How to use If you choose to ingest it, start with about a half
teaspoon twice a day. If you take too much at the beginning you may go into a “healing crisis” as your body
It has also been applied directly to the skin to improve scars,
age spots, wrinkles, discolorations, etc.
Pets and plants love it. (You don’t need to use much on plants
to get huge yields. If you use TOO much, yield drops. The ratio, for what it’s worth, is 3 gallons per acre once a
season. I’ve also heard one-half cup per five gallons of water.) Flowering plants bloom like mad after receiving
just a drop of Ormus in their water.
For more information on Ormus, combining Ormus with essential
oils, or for astrological insights into personal growth, contact:
Anne Beversdorf Inner Growth Counselor Western and Vedic